Use inquiry, collaborative problem solving and professional learning to improve professional capability to impact on the learning and achievement of all learners:
• Inquire into and reflect on the effectiveness of practice in an ongoing way,
using evidence from a range of sources.
• Critically examine how my own assumptions and beliefs, including cultural
beliefs, impact on practice and the achievement of learners with different
abilities and needs, backgrounds, genders, identities, languages and cultures.
• Engage in professional learning and adaptively apply this learning in practice.
• Be informed by research and innovations related to: content disciplines;
pedagogy; teaching for diverse learners, including learners with disabilities
and learning support needs; and wider education matters.
• Seek and respond to feedback from learners, colleagues and other education
professionals, and engage in collaborative problem solving and learningfocused
Links to Professional Development, Goals, Observations and Blogs below:
The MindLabs Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice 2015 My Educational Journey